2.16.2011

Happy 200

It came to my attention this morning that this is my two hundreth post! 



Not a huge accomplishment since it has taken me three years to get there,
BUT I thought it would be fun to take a quick look back at some of my favorite posts.

The first ever post! I had just landed in Jerusalem and was more than a little jet legged.
Turned out, it was the best semester EVER.

My favorite pictures from Jerusalem with some of my favorite people.

And then I went to India!

Introduced you all to Rosie, my beloved scooter.

Almost done with college!

Getting my nose pierced! I wish more than anything I still had it!

Told you everything there is to know about me.

And have loved being in DC.

Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You MUST get your nose pierced again! it looks so nice!

(But get it done with a needle. It's better).

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS