2. I read Vogue every single month, something I learned from my sister.
3. I have moved 11 times in the past four years.
4. I have an awful sense of smell, which I think came from chronic nosebleeds (yes, I self diagnosed that one.)
5. I love rap music.
6. I skipped the seventh grade.
7. When I took the tests to skip a grade, I failed the spelling section, and I am still an awful speller.
8. My favorite city in the world is Paris.
9. My best friend was on Wheel of Fortune, and she won because she's brilliant.
10. I've called my mom by her first name since I was 15.
11. I rarely buy fresh produce when I grocery shop.
12. I rarely grocery shop.
13. My favorite movie is Love and Basketball.
14. I made the guy I went to prom with ask me twice because I didn't think his first attempt was sincere enough.
15. I have nothing to show for four years of Spanish except for "hola."
16. I can make cookie dough from scratch in approx. 90 seconds.
17. Every morning I read cnn.com, nytimes.com, and people.com. All of equal importance in my mind.
18. I can quote the movie Ten Things I Hate About You from beginning to end.
19. I promise this will be the only birthday related post.