2.17.2011

East vs. West

East vs. West
Shoe edition 


A few years ago, I needed some tennis shoes. Obviously, I bought Vans which are just so West Coast.



BUT recently I've been gravitating towards Sperry Top-Sider's which remind me of all things East Coast.




Which are better?!

Personally, this one isn't even close. Sperry's win hands down.
I bought my first pair last week and have already picked my next pair.
They're just so timeless and I love everything about them!

West Coast 1- East Coast 1

Stay tuned next week for East Coast vs. West Coast music edition

1 comment:

Kim said...

Since I have a pair of each...I'd have to say I'm caught in the middle but gravitating towards the East coast. I definitely prefer my Sperrys! We're so excited to be able to see you more when we move back east! Also, who are you going to London with?

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS