2.18.2011

Team Buildling and a Visitor

Yesterday was by far the nicest day we've had this year (though today will be even nicer).
My boss and I decided we were tired of being in a stuffy office, so we thought it would be fun to do some "team building" activities outside.

We jumped in a cab to the Washington Monument and spent the next two hours running
the National Mall, and through the District.

It was the perfect way to spend a Thursday afternoon!  


Then I picked up Ellen from the airport late last night.
I love visitors and I love Ellen!
She's only here for the weekend, but spending hours catching up has been SO needed.

At Caroline's wedding in December


It's going to be a good weekend, I can feel it.
My plans include sleeping and shopping, the perfect combination.
The fact that it's going to be 74 degrees today doesn't hurt anything either!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS