9.19.2012

Quality Time with my Dentist

Yesterday I had the unique pleasure of spending my afternoon at the dentist. I made sure to ask them to numb me the double amount because I was so stressed about feeling any pain. I couldn't feel the right side of my face until about 7 pm. Awesome. And then there was that awkward moment when my mouth was propped open and I sneezed on the hygienist. Oops. Or that other time when they had covered my mouth and I freaked out thinking I couldn't breathe and my dentist had to remind me that I could breathe out of my nose. I'm crossing my fingers that I have perfect  teeth for the rest of my life.

The best youtube video ever from the Portland Dental Association

1 comment:

Susan said...

HAHAHA what an excellent post! Oh Molly, how I miss you, and how I wish I could have witnessed this firsthand.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS