1.23.2008

Sick

So I wish I had really cool news to report, but this week has been a really low key one. Since all 80 students live basically on top of each other 24/7, when one person gets sicks, everyone catches it. I started to feel it two days ago and have been sleeping a ton and trying to recover as fast as possible. We're going to Egypt on Sunday and our schedule is crazy busy, so the last thing I want is to be sick there. The couples here love taking care of us so it's nice to have someone to turn too. We don't have any classes tomorrow so if I'm feeling better I will try to go out with a bunch of girls and get some things for Egypt, but other than that, I'll probably just be in the Center until Sunday. 

1 comment:

Alyssa Z said...

I'm sorry you're sick boo! If i was there i would take care of you and make you some soup... I'm glad the couples you're with are filling in though! I'm sure you'll be better in time for Egypt! Just get some rest.

Speaking of Egypt, I expect a detailed blog and PICTURES on your return!

I LOVE YOU!

Lyss

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS