7.26.2012

Mike the Handyman

The minute I moved into my new house, I knew I was going to have a problem.
The closet in my room is about this big. Seriously.
There is no where to hang anything and since I have gotten so used to having a huge walk in closet, it was almost a deal breaker for me.
Luckily Mike came to the rescue (like usual) and offered to whip up a clothes rack. Unlike myself, who prefers to just click a button and order something from Amazon, he was dying to design and build one himself. A few trips to Home Depot later, this is what he came up with...


He finished it last weekend and I'm in love with it! Mike is currently going on a building spree, so if anyone needs anything, he's your guy!


1 comment:

amy said...

cute! sorry i'm leaving a random post on your blog without really talking to you. this is so cute though@

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS