11.20.2011

Thankful For...

I've been trying to figure out how to blog about Thanksgiving as I wanted to do more than just post pictures of the food Kim and I are going to make, and I finally decided that a week's worth of posts about what I was thankful for would be perfect. 

The perfect sunset Saturday night at the Jefferson

So the first thing I'm thankful for is knowing I'm in the right place at the right time. 
I have constantly been surprised at the lessons I learn while living out here and I truly believe that there is no where else I could have learned them. I've thought a few times about moving somewhere else, but each time I know that without a doubt that this is where I'm supposed to be right now.  Being in DC has led to some incredible friendships, trips, and personal growth that is indescribable. I feel so blessed to be employed in one of the best cities in the world and for one of the first times in my life very, very content.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS