7.25.2011

New York City

This weekend I went on yet another weekend getaway.
This one was long over due, and I can honestly say I needed it!

My good friend Jessica and her husband Steve are currently living in New York for the summer.
I had the chance to have lunch with her the last time I was there, but we didn't have a chance for some REAL girl time.

The weekend was spent vintage shopping, laying out in Central Park,
running around the city in a bathing suit and romper [classy, I know], and
finding any way possible to beat the heat!

I also took it upon myself [and my friend Dimitri] to introduce Jess and Steve to Shake Shack,
because ice cream was the only thing that sounded good in the 115 degree weather!


 Pictures shamelessly stolen from Jess's blog

Thanks Marcums for a great weekend!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS