7.26.2011

High Line Park

The one thing I was dying to do while I was in NYC last weekend was see High Line Park.
The park is built on top of elevated train tracks down in the Chelsea area,
and everyone I've known that's seen it has loved it.

I made the trek down there to spend time with Amber [happy birthday!] and see what the talk was all about.
The idea was awesome and it really was beautiful, just a lot different than what I was expecting...
a lot less grass and a lot more plants, more of a walkway than a park.




Pictures all from The High Line


Even though I was a tad disappointed in the whole thing, I'm happy I went down to see it, being around anything green in that city is always a plus!

1 comment:

Metro Moments said...

Thanks for the shout out!! I loved getting to see you for a bit!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS