4.11.2011

I'm Back

I survived my whirlwind weekend trip to London!
It was packed with sightseeing, Broadway shows, and cousin time.
With 14 of us all staying in an apartment together, there were moments where I felt like the family from Home Alone, but I wouldn't have changed any of it, and luckily we never left someone behind!
 [though we had a close call on the metro once]

Highlights included:

Climbing 400 steps to the top of St. Pauls Cathedral...


Shopping at Notting Hill... 

and  having Beata as my buddy, which meant hold hands 95% of the time!


4 comments:

Milan said...

you look fabulous in these pics. love the new hair!

The Apron Gal said...

we missed you! glad you are back!

Jason Thomas said...

i thought your guest blogger was kind of interesting. you can take a break any time!

Unknown said...

Dang guurrrl, yo hair be lookin' BOMB!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS