2.28.2011

The Oscars

As you all know, I love award show season.
I've been prepping for the Oscars for weeks and almost succeeded in seeing all nominated movies.
I like to think of it like Christmas in February.

Stefi was great enough to throw an Oscar party, complete with gold candy and ballots,
 and Domineau even wore a ball gown!
Perfect.

My favorite look of the night:
This is the only dress I liked to Anne's that night. I thought Rachel Zoe did an awful job of styling throughout the actual award show.
Her only other acceptable outfit was the tailored suit she wore, which just doesn't make sense.


There were way to many bad dresses on the carpet this year.
It's hard to choose the actual worst, BUT, this one has got to be at the top of the list.
Yikes.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS