9.06.2010

Brotherly Love


On Saturday my friend Erik and I, along with two of his friends, went up to Philly for the day. We spent most of the afternoon at a Red Bull event, where teams make something they think can fly, and put them off a huge ramp and see how far they can fly before crashing into the Delaware. With about 100,000 people there things got really crazy, but it was really fun to just watch everything and enjoy the perfect weather that Hurricane Earl brought!
(I know it's a bad picture, but the Red Bull sign is the launch pad)

We made our way into the city for some cheesesteaks and a quick walk by Independence Hall before heading out to the Philly's game. Since I'm from Seattle, I'm not used to a city who loves it sports teams so much, and man did Philly have some love!



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS