6.03.2010

Karma? Luck? Blessing? Coincidence?


I don't know what you would call it, but I'll just stick to luck.

I got very, VERY lucky today. I was supposed to fly to India on Monday, stopping on London for a day to visit my cousin Jared. My plans were ruined when my passport and Indian visa did not come back in time from the Indian Consulate in San Francisco. I was able to rebook my flight, flying through Dubai instead, but leaving on Thursday afternoon. Today, the last full day I had to get my visa, it didn't show up again. Since I have a very proactive mother, phone calls were made to San Francisco and suddenly, my visa had been processed and was being Fedex'd that day. Fedex said that it would be in Washington state tomorrow morning (Thursday), and at my house by 10:30 am. I have to leave to the airport by 11:00 am.

So now I'll have a full thirty minutes to relax between getting my passport and leaving my house, and I'm going to call that luck.

My good friend Mollie (far left) turned 22 on Saturday, so all of us girls from high school got together to celebrate, and I think I'm pretty lucky to have them in my life.

3 comments:

Leash said...

mollyyyyy!

have the best time ever in india. love you!

Lori said...

So glad it all worked out! Nothing is more frustrating than having something that's completely out of your hands go wrong. Ugh. Have fun!

Matt and Abbey said...

i wish i were in that pic! you are lucky i am your main squeeze ;) miss yoouuuuu. lots of love.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS