5.27.2010

Still Here..


In the five weeks since graduation, my life has been an odd combination of overwhelmingly busy and responsibility-less (is that a word??). I've been to California twice, once with Collins on a road trip, once with my family for a week. I'm also started something called "Huish Hopping," where I just move from one Huish house to the next, starting with Collins, Matt, Court, Steve, Grandma, and finally Ruth. I've also read about ten books, which is the best since I don't have to write papers on them later!


I'm finally home right now, spending eight days in U.P. before I make the trek across the world again to India. It's been so nice to see friends from high school and spend time with my parents before I move out for good. When I leave this time, it will be a long time before I come back again, which is a very very weird feeling.


Also, I'm not really sure if I'm going to leave on Monday as planned. I had to send my passport to the Indian consulate in San Francisco so they could put the visa inside of it. As of right now, all I know is that it's been processed, but hasn't been sent back to me yet. I have three more business days, but if it doesn't come, I'll have to re-route my whole trip and figure out new tickets and such! Keep your fingers crossed for me pleaseee!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS