2.11.2010

Happy and Congrats

I'm a little late in posting this, but two very important events took place this week.

1. Happy birthday Jamie!!
(please excuse my awkward arms)
My big sister is 25! She was in town this week for some work meetings, so luckily I got to see her last night. We ate the best brownie sunday I've EVER had, and spent a few hours catching up. It's always fun to talk to her and get her insight on everything, since I swear she has all the answers! I really am so blessed to have such great sisters, and even though her day was really rough, I hope that when she celebrates in California next week, it's perfect!


2. One of my best friends, Ashley, got her mission call!!


Ash moved home this semester to work and prepare for the next 18 months, and today she learned she is called to serve in Prague in June! I know that she will be an amazing missionary, she is so solid in her faith and has been an important example to me these past two years. I'm going to miss her so much, but I guess that just means I'm going to need to fly to Europe to see her!


ps-I am graduating in April despite the deficit credit, so have no fear Mom and Dad, those plane tickets are still necessary!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS