1.02.2013

Holiday Wrap Up

Happy New Year! 
It was such a fast holiday season, I almost can't believe it's really over.
 I flew out to California again to be with my family since we were celebrating a new addition, 
Eva Noelle Stum. The five days I was there went by much too fast, but I loved spending extra time with my dad, cuddling with the baby, and spending lots of time outside enjoying the warmer weather. 

Coming back to DC is always a hard transition for me. There is just something depressing about getting off a plane, being SO cold, and just knowing that you won't warm up for another four months. Maybe it was because I was only in California for a few days, or that I came home to an quiet house with all my roommates traveling, but it really was good to be back. Mike was off from work the whole week so we were able to really get some much needed down time before his busy season and my semester starts. 

Looking back, 2012 was busy, happy, and full of growth. 
Here's to a bigger and better 2013!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS