10.23.2012

Birthday weekend

Mike's birthday was last week, so we spent the weekend celebrating. 
We started on Friday night and went to his favorite Korean restaurant for some kimchee and other Korean food I can't spell or pronounce. (Mike and Molly trivia: this is also where we had our first date!)

 Saturday morning we took full advantage of the perfect weather and kayaked on the Potomac. Mike found all sorts of wildlife to look at and I kind of drifted to the middle of the river until I found the current to help me get places! It really was so fun and so great to be outside!





We finished the weekend having dinner with his aunt and uncle and watching an incredible amount of Lost episodes. I really don't think it can get any better! 

Happy (late) Birthday Mike!

1 comment:

Mollie said...

Sounds like a fun time! Can't wait to meet Mike! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS