1.23.2012

Back to School

Well folks, today's the day! 
I'm officially a graduate student as of 4:30 pm this afternoon. 


This weekend I dragged Mike to campus to get some books (since I ALREADY had homework!)
and find my classes. Despite the freezing cold, it was so nice to walk around and get the feel of things before 20,000 other kids show up. And now that I know I'm not going to get lost getting to class, I'll have time to find other things like where I get a parking pass or a student id and all that other important stuff!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Woohoo good luck!! You'll do great. Can't wait to hear how it goes :)

Caroline McKell said...

You're a GRAD student! Wow. I'm so proud of you! I hope you had a great first day of class! And good luck this semester!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS