10.03.2011

Seattle Roots

I'm from Seattle, which means I grew up with what I'd like to call coffee culture. Spending time at a coffee shop is a relaxing place to get out of the house, meet friends, and spend a few hours working on your computer, even if you don't actually drink coffee (I don't, but hot chocolate is a must). 

This weekend I needed to get out of the house for a few hours and get some work done, but literally had no where to go. Most coffee houses around here aren't open for very long on the weekends since we're so close to office buildings that are empty on Saturdays. The more I drove around, the more furious I became, which I'm sure you can imagine isn't a pleasant situation. 

I have decided that in my next life I am going to come back as Howard Schultz and design even bigger and better Starbucks type coffee houses. Don't feel too bad for me though, I somehow ended up a the most adorable cupcake place I've ever discovered. Another successful weekend!



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS