5.04.2011

Georgetown

This past weekend I was determined to visit Georgetown University. I've spent lots of time eating and shopping in the surrounding neighborhoods, but had yet to step foot on the campus. Luckily for me, the weather was fantastic and Allie was easily persuaded to come along. Even luckier, we stumbled upon an adorable french market, which I forgot to take pictures of. We wandered over to the University and were able to sit in the sun while enjoying some jazz festival that was going on nearby. [I sound a lot more cultured than I really am.] It was the perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon, and just one more reason why I love DC!


1 comment:

Victoria Huish said...

Saturdays off?! Traveling to London and NYC within 2 months! You make life after graduation so luxurious. One more year, one more year.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS