3.08.2011

Typical

 Dinner last night was the usual....

Is it weird to crave Lucky Charms at my age? 
I'm going to say no to make myself feel better. 


 
Also, here are a few of my favorite things from around the web on this wonderful Fat Tuesday..

 This song really makes me wish my name were Sherry, 
Steve Perry, where have you been all my life?!

Bored at work? Just play rock, paper, scissors. It helps, I promise. [Thanks Tiff!]

With Katie currently in Paris, I'm getting more and more excited for my trip to London!

 I'm thinking about buying my first one piece swim suit....

  And this is the best news I've heard all day!

2 comments:

Allison Barker said...

your Up find is amazing! I posted it out my blog b/c i couldn't resist. Hope you don't care :).

Metro Moments said...

Lucky Charms is totally justified. At least in my world. Why do people feel they have to give up sugary cereal after they graduate from college?

I love your blog. Great news whenever it pops up in my reader. That's why I don't comment very often. And for that, I am sorry. But keep it coming!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS