3.04.2011

Six Month Check Up

I've now been out in dc SIX months. 
What?! I know, it's gone by fast. 


Anywho, I get asked a lot of questions from people on the west coast,
so I thought I would answer a few here...

Q: How long are you staying out in DC?
A: Indefinitely? I have no plans on moving back any time soon, maybe a few years?
Q: Where do you work? 
A: Holy Family Hospital of Bethlehem Foundation, a very small Catholic non-profit that raises money for a maternity hospital in Bethlehem.
It's random, I know, but it's been a great first job.

Q: Are you working at an internship or job?
A: I am proud to be a full time 40 hour a week working girl.

Q: What's the best part of being in DC?
A: Not being in Provo!
 But seriously, brunching, the people, and just being somewhere with a lot going on.

Q. What's the worst part of being in DC?
A: Being so far from the west coast. I hate that I can only get back there once or twice a year!
Q: Why DC?
A: I narrowed it down to dc and San Francisco as the two cities I wanted to be in after graduation, and dc just felt like the better option. Couldn't really tell you why it was dc, but I'm not complaining!

Q: Favorite monument?
A: Lincoln for sure. I'll never get tired of it!
Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS