3.30.2011

Ready, Set, Wednesday

I try not to complain on my blog, because who really wants to read that.
But I feel like I deserve a moment to vent, 
as it's been a rough Wednesday and this is my blog. 

First off, getting a license in Virginia is NOT easy, and I'm tired of trying to be a legal driver. 
Second, it's raining and cold. 
And finally,  the weather has been affecting my nose, which always makes me feel sick. 
[I won't elaborate because it makes me feel like a vampire]

The cure for the Wednesday blues?! 
Picking up Stefi after her lousy day at school and making a necessary Sprinkles run! 



It was the perfect break from work, and something that will probably be happening more often in the coming days!

3 comments:

Allison Barker said...

so fun! Sorry you had a bad wednesday. Next-- it should be a lunch break! :)

Stefi said...

this was a necessary and delicious cure.

Susan said...

oh wow those look amazing. hope you have a good thursday to look forward to!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS