11.16.2010

Empire State of Mind

I'm so lame at taking pictures, this is the only one I took and it was with my phone!
I spent last weekend in NYC with some friends and oh my gosh, I just love that city! My office had an event on Saturday that I had planned, so my boss and I took the train up Friday morning. I crashed with a friend from India, and got to see a few other people that I've volunteered with! Saturday afternoon I met a friend in Central Park and we literally walked around all day. Who could ask for a better day?

The only downside was when I missed my train (partially my fault, partially the stupid taxi driver), but that is another story for another day.

I can't wait for Steve and Jess to be in nyc next summer! More reasons for me to come up!

2 comments:

Moon said...

Looooooved seeing you!! Come back soon please!!

-The friend from India :-)

Jessica Holly said...

awww I can't wait either! We'll take the town :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS