10.14.2010

Crossroads


Wednesday night in DC.

After work I went to an abs class at my gym. The instructor plugged in his ipod and 90's hip hop came blaring out. Sean Combs, B.I.G., Mase, old Jay-Z. The list goes on and on. I was in heaven, and it made for a perfect 1/2 hour of my life.

I thought that the day couldn't get any better. I was wrong.

Bone Thugs n Harmony were in town, and playing at a small venue in the DC hood. How could I resist a concert like that? My friend Erik and I decided it was a must see so of course I called Katie, and she met us there. This was something we had to experience together.
So we went, and though were out of place in our collared shirts and True Religion jeans, it was so worth it.




Because lets get real, who doesn't love a little crossroads in their life every once in a while?!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS