3.07.2008

Security Update

So I'm sure everyone has heard about the shooting that happened in Jerusalem at the Jewish school where 8 people were killed. Since yesterday we have been on complete lock down and can't go into any parts of the city. We did take a bus and go four hours south to Eliat, the most amazing beach in the world, and spend the day soaking in the sun and swimming in the Red Sea. As we got back tonight, our professors told us that there was another "incident" in retaliation to the shootings yesterday. As of now, we are on lock down until Sunday morning when they tell us what they have decided to do with us. Apparently right now they are making a security analysis about the situation. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I guess we'll know on Sunday!

On the bright side, we did go to Jordan this week and spend the day in Eliat!! I'll post more pictures and details of the trip tomorrow afternoon! I hope everyone is doing good and I really am safe!! Much love!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS